|Conrad Centennial Singapore - Golden Peony Mooncakes|
Conrad Centennial Singapore unveil its line up of mooncakes from the award winning Golden Peony.
|Golden Peony Signature Sweet Potato Mooncake in Crispy Filo Pastry|
Leading the line is Golden Peony Signature Sweet Potato Mooncake in Crispy Filo Pastry. Made fresh daily by the team from Golden Peony, this filling of this mooncake is smooth with delicate sweetness from sweet potatoes originating from Thailand. The filo pastry is thin, light, fluffy and crispy provided a good compliments to the sweet potato filling.
|Signature Sweet Potato Mooncake - Close Up|
|Signature Sweet Potato Mooncake - The Fillings|
The perennial mooncakes include the selection of Traditional Baked Mooncakes. My personal favourite is Traditional Baked with Double Yolk in White Lotus Paste. It is perfectly baked on the outside, with solid white lotus paste filling and bold yolk flavour. The sweetness of the mooncake is just right for my taste. A sign of a good mooncake is that you don't feel overwhelmed and always looking forward for more. I have experience it through the Traditional Baked With Double Yolk in White Lotus Paste.
|Traditional Baked Mooncakes|
|Traditional Baked with Double Yolk in White Lotus Paste|
For those who prefer snow skin, there are four different type of snow skin mooncakes. The Mango with Nata de Coco got my pick. The mango flavours incorporated well in the snow skin and fillings. The Nata de Coco is well hidden, even though you can feel the springy texture in the mooncakes.
|Snow Skin Mooncakes|
All the mooncakes will be presented is a luxurious deep red faux leather box with subtle floral imprint. Very classy indeed.
Golden Peony's Luxury Mooncake Selections 2015
Golden Peony Signature
- Sweet Potato Mooncake in Crispy Filo Pastry
- Traditional Baked with White Lotus Paste
- Traditional Baked with Mixed Nuts
- Traditional Baked with Single Yolk in White Lotus Paste
- Traditional Baked with Double Yolk in White Lotus Paste
Popular Mini Snowskin Delights
- Green Tea with Melon Seeds
- Mango with Nata de Coco
- White Lotus with Cookies and Cream Cheese
- Chestnut with Red Bean
Golden Peony mooncakes will be available for sale at the Terrace from 31 August to 27 September 2015, 10AM to 8PM, as well as at the following outlets:
- Ngee Ann City, B2 Takashimaya Square, 27 August to 27 September, 10 AM to 10 PM
- TANGS Vivocity, Central Court Level 1, 1 September to 27 September, 10 AM to 10 PM
- Millenia Walk, North Galleria, 7 September to 27 September, 11AM to 8PM